Happy fall everybody! I love the fall season for numerous reasons, and these are a few things that I am currently obsessed with - some related to fall, some not so much!
1. Pumpkin. Spice. Lattes. - Enough Said
2. Crafting - I have a big craft project in mind that I am going to start working on soon; hopefully it will be done within the next few weeks - more details to come when I am finished with it!
3. Free People North Beach Stripe Cardigan - I am obsessed with this sweater (which I guess is why I included it in this post!). Anybody who knows me knows that during the fall and winter I live in oversized, comfy, cozy sweaters, and this one is no exception!
4. Carolina Football - The #6 Gamecocks are currently 5-0, and we have a big game coming up this weekend against the #5 Georgia Bulldogs! This is one of the most anticipated games amongst two of the biggest rivals, and I couldn’t be more excited for this weekend to get here! As I mentioned in my previous post, I am also traveling to Baton Rouge and Gainesville to watch the Gamecocks take on LSU and Florida! It makes me so sad to think that this will be my last year attending football games as a USC student, but all the more reason to enjoy it!
5. Juicy Couture Perfume - I love trying new perfumes, and my favorite at the moment is Juicy Couture. It is a fun everyday perfume and it smells amazing.